Your Superpowers are what make you uniquely you! They are your talents, your skills, your abilities, and what you’re great at doing. They help you add value to your teams and the groups you work with.
You have many Superpowers, so we’re going to help you identify your top three. These three Superpowers may change over time as you build more skills. You can take the free, anonymous Superpower Survey for Girls as many times as you’d like!
Steps To Submit The Superpower for Girls
Below you are going to find lots of descriptive words, words that could be used to describe you – these words are also known as ‘adjectives’.
You might not have heard of all these words before, so to help, we’ve added some text to explain what each word means.
If you get stuck, don’t worry, you can take your time, and also you could ask a friend or someone in your family to help you – ask them, “what words would you chose to describe me?”
- Read through every adjective and their descriptions
- Start by choosing 5 words that best describe you. Use this statement, I AM and add the words to it!
- Now choose another 5 words
- Finish by selecting another 3 to 5 words
- You have to select at least 12 words and at the most 15, before you can submit your survey
- Check that you are happy with the words you’ve selected and remember there is no wrong or right answer
- Press submit!